“Some people have their own balances. A great many are making balances to be weighed in. But after all we must be weighed in God’s balances, the balances of the sanctuary. It is a favorite thing with infidels to set their own standard, to measure themselves by other people. But that will not do in the Day of Judgment. Now we will use God’s Law as a balance weight. When men find fault with the lives of professing Christians, it is a tribute to the Law of God.” D. L. Moody
Finalist, ECPA 2012 Christian Book Awards.
- Noah’s Ark: An overgrown houseboat?: Unlike many whimsical drawings that depict the Ark as some kind of overgr... bit.ly/1AryJai 2 years ago
- Joy for real.: When we rejoice because our names are written in heaven, we can have joy even though the fig tr... bit.ly/1xr3puu 2 years ago
- Reach one soul!: We are laboring together with God to build the everlasting house of the Lord, made up of the ... bit.ly/1AfgVza 2 years ago
- Crutch or Parachute?: I have lost count of how many times I have heard that Christianity is a crutch for weak-... bit.ly/1zT3GWu 2 years ago
- A long wait.: “Joseph, who was to be only a servant to Pharaoh, was preferred at thirty years old; but Moses, ... bit.ly/1GrkEvg 2 years ago