“Oh, to realize that souls, precious, never dying souls, are perishing all around us, going out into the blackness of darkness and despair, eternally lost, and yet to feel no anguish, shed no tears, know no travail! How little we know of the compassion of Jesus!” Oswald J. Smith
Finalist, ECPA 2012 Christian Book Awards.
- Noah’s Ark: An overgrown houseboat?: Unlike many whimsical drawings that depict the Ark as some kind of overgr... bit.ly/1AryJai 2 years ago
- Joy for real.: When we rejoice because our names are written in heaven, we can have joy even though the fig tr... bit.ly/1xr3puu 2 years ago
- Reach one soul!: We are laboring together with God to build the everlasting house of the Lord, made up of the ... bit.ly/1AfgVza 2 years ago
- Crutch or Parachute?: I have lost count of how many times I have heard that Christianity is a crutch for weak-... bit.ly/1zT3GWu 2 years ago
- A long wait.: “Joseph, who was to be only a servant to Pharaoh, was preferred at thirty years old; but Moses, ... bit.ly/1GrkEvg 2 years ago