Finalist, ECPA 2012 Christian Book Awards.
- Noah’s Ark: An overgrown houseboat?: Unlike many whimsical drawings that depict the Ark as some kind of overgr... bit.ly/1AryJai 2 years ago
- Joy for real.: When we rejoice because our names are written in heaven, we can have joy even though the fig tr... bit.ly/1xr3puu 2 years ago
- Reach one soul!: We are laboring together with God to build the everlasting house of the Lord, made up of the ... bit.ly/1AfgVza 2 years ago
- Crutch or Parachute?: I have lost count of how many times I have heard that Christianity is a crutch for weak-... bit.ly/1zT3GWu 2 years ago
- A long wait.: “Joseph, who was to be only a servant to Pharaoh, was preferred at thirty years old; but Moses, ... bit.ly/1GrkEvg 2 years ago
Category Archives: Quotes
“Our God is a consuming fire. He consumes pride, lust, materialism, and other sin.” Leonard Ravenhill Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire. Get your own copy of The Evidence Bible.
“You say, ‘If I had a little more, I should be very satisfied.’ You make a mistake. If you are not content with what you have, you would not be satisfied if it were doubled.” Charles Spurgeon 1 Timothy 6:8 And … Continue reading
“Secure sinners must hear the thundering of Mount Sinai before we bring them to Mount Zion. Every minister should be a Boanerges, a son of thunder, as well as Barnabas, a son of consolation.” George Whitefield Exodus 20:18 Now all the … Continue reading
“People tell me, ‘Judge not lest ye be judged.’ I always tell them, ‘Twist not Scripture lest ye be like Satan.” Paul Washer Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that you be not judged. Get your own copy of The Evidence Bible.
“Poor youth! He had a good mind to be a Christian, and to inherit eternal life, but thought it too dear, if it could be purchased at no less an expense than of his estate! And thus many, both young … Continue reading
“It has always been difficult to understand those evangelical Christians who… say they serve the Lord, but they divide their days so as to leave plenty of time to play and loaf and enjoy the pleasures of the world as … Continue reading