Finalist, ECPA 2012 Christian Book Awards.
- Noah’s Ark: An overgrown houseboat?: Unlike many whimsical drawings that depict the Ark as some kind of overgr... bit.ly/1AryJai 2 years ago
- Joy for real.: When we rejoice because our names are written in heaven, we can have joy even though the fig tr... bit.ly/1xr3puu 2 years ago
- Reach one soul!: We are laboring together with God to build the everlasting house of the Lord, made up of the ... bit.ly/1AfgVza 2 years ago
- Crutch or Parachute?: I have lost count of how many times I have heard that Christianity is a crutch for weak-... bit.ly/1zT3GWu 2 years ago
- A long wait.: “Joseph, who was to be only a servant to Pharaoh, was preferred at thirty years old; but Moses, ... bit.ly/1GrkEvg 2 years ago
Category Archives: Quotes
“What God in His sovereignty may yet do on a worldscale I do not claim to know. But what He will do for the plain man or woman who seeks His face I believe I do know and can tell … Continue reading
“Now concerning the salvation of our fellow-men; we shall never compass it unless our eyes look right on and our eyelids straight before us. Before we win souls we must live for souls. We need men and women who live … Continue reading
“Joy in the Bible is the means by which we are sustained in suffering…and joy is that for which suffering is preparing us.” John Piper “For the Christian, joy is not the absence of suffering and adversity, but the nearness … Continue reading
“A world of nice people, content in their own niceness, looking no further, turned away from God, would be just as desperately in need of salvation as a miserable world—and might even be more difficult to save.” C. S. Lewis … Continue reading
Matthew Henry said, “…he took his own son, his eldest son, that was to succeed him, than whom nothing could be more dear to himself and his people, and offered him for a burnt-offering upon the wall, 2 Kings 3:27. He … Continue reading
“If any person is an honest unbeliever and sincerely wants to know God, he will come to a saving faith. Folk with whom I have dealt who say that they cannot believe are not being honest. The fact of the … Continue reading
“Our God is a consuming fire. He consumes pride, lust, materialism, and other sin.” Leonard Ravenhill Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire. Get your own copy of The Evidence Bible.