Join 70,247 other subscribers
Finalist, ECPA 2012 Christian Book Awards.
- Noah’s Ark: An overgrown houseboat?: Unlike many whimsical drawings that depict the Ark as some kind of overgr... bit.ly/1AryJai 8 years ago
- Joy for real.: When we rejoice because our names are written in heaven, we can have joy even though the fig tr... bit.ly/1xr3puu 8 years ago
- Reach one soul!: We are laboring together with God to build the everlasting house of the Lord, made up of the ... bit.ly/1AfgVza 8 years ago
- Crutch or Parachute?: I have lost count of how many times I have heard that Christianity is a crutch for weak-... bit.ly/1zT3GWu 8 years ago
- A long wait.: “Joseph, who was to be only a servant to Pharaoh, was preferred at thirty years old; but Moses, ... bit.ly/1GrkEvg 8 years ago
Subscribe via RSS
Category Archives: General
Visit Our Main Website
To better focus our efforts, we will no longer be posting on the Daily Evidence website. You can find fresh articles, audios, and videos posted each weekday on LivingWaters.com
Building the temple of the Lord.
Haggai 1:6-11. This is the terrible result of a nation that prioritizes its own desires above the things of God. We exist to bring Him glory. See v. 8. With the Spirit of God dwelling in us, we are the … Continue reading
“I do not believe in dentists.”
“On a recent trip to the dentist, while the dentist was working on my teeth he said to me, ‘I do not believe in God.’ Now this dentist knows what I do for a living and how important my faith … Continue reading
The saddest road to hell.
God forbid that any preacher should become merely a pleasant voice, entertaining and tickling the ears of his hearers. Yet many of America’s popular preachers have stripped the gospel of that which is designed to awaken its hearers, and replaced … Continue reading
Refused to compromise.
The three faithful men refused to compromise—even at the risk of their lives. As we can see from their words, “But if not….” their conviction did not come from a promise that God would deliver them. They were full of … Continue reading